[USML Announce] Nukes 3/16/09 Fantasy Report: The Revenge of the Klein, Episode One

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:34:04 EDT 2009

Gee, maybe Klein really knew what he was doing trading half his team to
Nukes for Fernando Rodney....

>From ESPN:

*STRIKE TWO -- THUMBS DOWN DEPT.*: And now some players whose springs
haven't gone so hot:

B.J. Ryan <http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?playerId=4133>,
Blue Jays (0-1, 18.00 ERA, 2 IP, 4 H, 4 BB, 1 K): Ryan wasn't the same last
year after Tommy John surgery, but this spring he *really* hasn't been the
same. "I know it's early, but you watch this guy and you think, 'Uh-oh,'"
said one AL scout. "His arm speed has gone way back, and I really don't
think he's pacing himself. I just don't think anything is coming out."