[USML Announce] Questions

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Mar 19 17:23:25 EDT 2009

I'm not sure of the order, but I suspect you may be missing Kevin Millwood
at $1 and Julio Borbon (Texas) also at $1.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of springkerb at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:47 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Questions

Gentlemen:

I fell a bit behind at the tale end of the auction.  Can someone identify
the following for me:  (1) Calamari's last pitcher, (2) Red Hots' last
pitcher and last OF?

Also, there was sentiment for a transaction period before opening day.  OK
with me.  Will it be only to set rosters, or will it include FAAB bidding?
I'm thinking FAAB bidding may be difficult because MLB won't set 25-man
rosters until 4/5, and Opening Day is 4/6.

Finally, do we have a handle yet on what the new service will and won't do?
We should try to get that laid out as clearly as possible, as early as
possible, so that everyone is on the same page.

Mark

  _____

Great
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220029050x1201385914/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B212974460%3B34272906%3Bh>  Deals on Dell
15" Laptops - Starting at $479