[USML Announce] USML - Roster Update

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 09:23:50 EDT 2009

Many thanks to Mark for inputting the rosters, especially in light of
the 3:00 a.m. time stamp on his message.  The Nine roster looks accurate.

As for the Murton issue, I think the question turns on whether he was
listed as a NL player in the Winick Magazine.  Some of us put our entire
roto-faith in this publication, drafting exclusively on the basis of its
insights, strategies, and Winick picks and pans.  Should the
misunderstanding emanate from this source, then Jim B. should be able to
pick a player off Jeff's roster as a replacement.  Or at least, he
should get a refund for the magazine purchase!!

Humbly,

-Andy