[USML Announce] USML -- 3/22 rosters update

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 10:26:08 EDT 2009

League:

  Here is where we stand.

1.  All roster corrections noted thus far have been entered.

2.  I have sent an e-mail to the Onroto folks asking to have the seven
additional players added to the database.

3.  I have also sent an e-mail to Onroto asking if they can configure our
FAAB process to accommodate e-bay style bidding.  This is probably a
long-shot, but configuring this for us would be consistent with the mission
statement they have posted on the site.

4.  Payment:  Jeff, the website says that Onroto is not even accepting
payments for the site until May, so that leagues will feel comfortable using
it before they have to pony up.  When they do start accepting payments, I
will go ahead and take care of it.

5.  Outcome-determinative waiver claims:  I know there have been sleepless
nights in some homes about whether the site will accommodate waiver claims,
but the answer is yes.  It will work exactly as it has in pre-2008 years.
This alone is reason to use Onroto this season.

  That's all for now.  Let me know if you have any other open issues.