[USML Announce] USML rosters - 3/23 update

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 19:48:48 EDT 2009

League:

  Two short updates.

1.  OnRoto was fast:  they added all of the missing players to the database
this morning, and I added the players to the appropriate rosters tonight.
Jeff, please check your roster and Rich's roster (he is out of town) for
accuracy.

2.  Incredibly, OnRoto says we will be able to have E-bay style FAAB bidding
configured as part of our set up.  They told me they call it "Vickrey
bidding," presumably named after someone they know.  This means that
everything in our league should work automatically, and FAAB balances will
only have to be adjusted to account for waivers.