[USML Announce] USML rosters - 3/23 update

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 20:23:41 EDT 2009

Just back from getting my heart ripped from my chest by the Missouri Tigers
and cancelling a weekend's worth of dinner reservations in
Phoenix....ughhhhh!!!

I checked my roster   I had Giambi's salary at $11  (he is  on the site at
$10)
                                Andy  Sisco should be Y1 as he has no rookie
status   correct??

All else looks correct on my roster.

Buddha

In a message dated 3/23/2009 8:05:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,