[USML Announce] Super-Size Me

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:16:58 EDT 2009

 Mark:
  What do you mean "in Week 1"? Do you mean effective Sunday, 4/5, the 1st
official day of the season?  Or the week thereafter so moves are effective
Sunday, 4/12? And why does Ben Sheets show up as a Brewer on your roster
anyway?
  And a general question: what are reporting deadlines to make roster moves,
waiver claims and FAAB bids?  Do we still notify MBB about changes to FAAB
(need to know when I waive Josh Bard for $1....)?  Thanks!
  Brad

And P.S. to Jeffrey Winick:  My fiance Marina just happened to have the FEB
edition of Chicago magazine lying about her condo.  I flipped through it and
noticed that it included the supplement featuring Chicago's super-lawyers.
Of course you were listed as a super lawyer.  Just so you know, I consider
you a super roto player, a super friend, and a....a....a... Super Man.
Look! Up in the sky!