[USML Announce] 1st reporting period; 1st FAAB action

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:11:06 EDT 2009

Dear League:
Buddha's point is taken, and it's taken well.
 Accordingly, I vote as follows:
   1.  Teams can adjust their current rosters (as I see some already have)
with moves effective noon Sunday, 4/5.
    2. The 1st FAAB activity should be established the early part of the
following week when AL teams have finalized their 25-man rosters. So, if we
have time limits similar to last season, a player acquired via FAAB cannot
be activated until noon, Sunday, 4/12.
        Q: under new site if we waive a player and are entitled to FAAB
reimbursement, must MBB manually add dollars back to our budget.  It's never
too early to plan ahead.

-Brad