[USML Announce] USML - FAAB balances

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sat May 2 09:26:44 EDT 2009

League:

 Some of you have noted that the FAAB balances shown on the system are
incorrect.  This is likely the result of the fact that the system has been
automatically deducting the amounts of successful FAAB bids during the same
period I have been doing it manually.  Given that the system is now working,
I would like to get everyone's FAAB balance correct as of today, and then
the system should be able to handle this automatically from here forward.
Please send me an e-mail today to indicate if your current FAAB balance is
correct, and if not, what the balance should be (and some explanation would
be helpful).  Thanks.