[USML Announce] USML - FAAB balances

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Thu May 7 06:20:45 EDT 2009

Mine appears to be correct.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Blocker <mbblocker at aol.com>
To: 'USML Announcements' <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Sat, 2 May 2009 9:26 am
Subject: [USML Announce] USML - FAAB balances

League:

?

?Some of you have noted that the FAAB balances shown on the
system are incorrect.? This is likely the result of the fact that the system
has been automatically deducting the amounts of successful FAAB bids during the
same period I have been doing it manually.? Given that the system is now
working, I would like to get everyone?s FAAB balance correct as of today,
and then the system should be able to handle this automatically from here
forward.? Please send me an e-mail today to indicate if your current FAAB
balance is correct, and if not, what the balance should be (and some
explanation would be helpful).? Thanks.

?

? -- Mark B.

?