[USML Announce] Manny Being Barry

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Thu May 7 16:16:14 EDT 2009

Greetings;
This has been discussed by greater minds than I and the bottom line is that football/gambling fans just don't care. Baseball purists (that would be us) get really pissed when you start screwing with stats and records, be it by juiced balls or juiced dudes. Football folks say the bigger the collisions, the better. So if their guys want to juice up and shorten their already shortened lives, so be it. Football records aren't anything to get excited about.
Rick