[USML Announce] Don't Nix The Idea

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri May 8 00:53:06 EDT 2009

Rick:
  I think beantime already came and went this shopping season...but how
interesting you are offering a White Sox MI for I, too, have one on the
market and that is Nix's current back-up The Cuban Missile. Now I'll let
others debate who's the better long-term solution for a team's MI needs, but
for those interested I am looking for an impact SB guy or closer. My roto
guru JHW advises that if I don't land such talent by next week there is a
92% probability that the season belongs to the Bombers, regretfully. Now I
know at least a couple of you rebuilders may or should have an interest so
if you do act by Saturday cos I'm celebrating Mum's Day at the Cell,
enjoying the exploits of Vincente Padilla, Elvis, Salty and the rest of
those hard-riding Rangers.....
  Brad Lee