[USML Announce] Manny Being Barry

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri May 8 06:59:44 EDT 2009

So why are Miss California's enhanced assets a scandal only because the contest director bought them for her, but Manny's enhanced biceps are a scandal even though he paid for them himself? ?Time for beauty pageants to outlaw silicone and bring integrity back to the contests. ?And I'm willing to be an inspector.