[USML Announce] Boulevard of Broken Teams (apologies to Green Day)

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sat May 9 06:34:11 EDT 2009

Wow.  First, Mark starts playing roto like Brad by turning his magic
beans into a roster full of stars.  Now, he's writing emails that sound
like Brad!  As Mark cruises to toward The Wieters, I suggest that we
change his team name.  No longer is it "Block's Bombers".  From here on
out, I will refer to his squad as "The Little Rippers."

That is all.

-Andy