[USML Announce] this just in: Gavin Floyd really is mediocre

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon May 11 21:07:39 EDT 2009

I guess all those baseball experts and gurus and pundits were right about
pretty boy floyd doing it with smoke and mirrors last year...but at least
he's still pitching in the bigs unlike freddy garcia.....was at game
yesterday and believe me when i tell you bartolo ain't long for the big
show...he's surviving on guile and girth and we know how far that gets you
these days....who cares if big bobby gets suspended since there won't be
many games to save anyway......

Brad the Bummed Out Sox Fan