[USML Announce] "Just Concede".....With Apologies to Beatle Paul

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:30:30 EDT 2009

When I see my team fall in the standings, Brother Blocker comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, just concede
And there with Jeff and Robbins, he is trading right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, just concede

Just concede, just concede, just concede, just concede
Listen to Mark Blocker, just concede.

And when the Bombers and Berliners finally and for once agree
There will be Matt Wieters, just concede
And though Price is just a prospect there's no doubt about his pedigree
And what about that Bailey, just concede.

Just concede, just concede....

And now with third place fading, I must worry about the Calamari
And who's trading for that Morrow, just concede
When I've heard enough from Winick, Brother Blocker comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, just concede.