[USML Announce] Rips A Shoe In?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:33:28 EDT 2009

Roto Pundit Jeffrey Winick writes:

 Brad Lee,

> If the shoe fits, my brother.....
>
> But please don't try this weak sh-t on us that you're trying your best to
> enhance your team.  I have it on good authority that you are rejecting all
> inquiries regarding Messrs Longoria, Ramirez, Jones, Liriano, etc. When
> you engage Kerber or Robbins in good faith, then you can
> start taking offense at my remarks.  Until then, I'll keep calling it like I
> see it.
>
> TOeFuKi

Dearest Jeffrey:
    ....And all I can say is that under your own analysis, proclaimed from
on high only yesterday (when first place seemed so far away), the Bombers
are so bad (weak pitching, oft-injured players, Jenks to NL by mid-July,
etc.......) that they can be caught by the Rips (even with the players you
traded me), the GOP and the LMC.  So why harangue us to rush into
deals--when some quiet introspection would do us all some good?  Your
frenetic hyperbole and carnival barker rants remind me of the hysteria that
led this nation into a mortgage crisis.  My Longoria was hard-earned.  I
don't want to lose him in some high-stakes, ill-advised, risky venture.  Try
brokering some other deal, maybe for a used Morrow.   I feel like you have
one hand patting me on the back, while the other is feeling its way
through my pocket. Stop it. That tickles.
--Brad Lee