[USML Announce] The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:28:24 EDT 2009

Brother Jeff:
   I do not know what you mean when you say "reverse course." I travel one
course, Jeff, and it's a road to Truth and Justice, a Justice defended by
non-activist jurists, I might add.  And I hope that someday you will walk
that road with me, Jeffrey, perhaps when you come to learn that telling the
Truth is not "whining," and when one tells the Truth, Jeffrey, one has
nothing to "retract."
   And when it does come time to declare "Imminent Victory," my lost friend
--a time, by the way, that neither you nor Ron Shandler can predict-- I pray
that you will hear my shouts as I ascend to the Damon on High.  But for now,
there are earthly concerns that trouble me, for when I see what the Bombers
can acquire with the likes of Wieters and Price ("Price, you know it ain't
easy/You know how hard it can be/The way you keep throwin'/They're gonna
crucify me," from *The Ballad of Rich and Garko*), I fear for the moment
when the Bombers serve up their offerings of Bailey and Outman.  So I enjoy
my day in first, but recognize that as with all earthly pleasures, it is a
fleeting, inconsequential moment.
Wrapped in my mortal coil,
 I remain,
Brother Brad Lee