[USML Announce] The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Wed May 27 15:15:52 EDT 2009

Will someone please put on the Cubs game and watch Zambrano go nuts?
Just chucked the ball from home plate into the crowd (not Dibble-like,
but close), whip his mitt, beat on some stuff in the dugout and oh yeah,
bump the umpire.

Cubs fans, please face it: your team is destined to lose yet again. I'm
sorry, it's just the truth, they are and always be a bunch of complete
loooooooosers.