[USML Announce] The Big Cheese

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 00:46:22 EST 2009

Funny how the Cheesehead contingent goes silent when things don't turn out as predicted with silly bombast no more than a few weeks ago.  I think I enjoyed this one even more than the last.  The best part was that after getting thoroughly spanked for 3 quarters, the Greenies actually made it just close enough for Packer fans to regain hope.....right before Lord Brett drove a dagger into the hearts of all of those ridiculous boo-birds.  I tell you, I learned two things tonight:

1.  Green Bay fans suck.  As Michael Irvin put it so brilliantly, "How dare you boo the only reason that anyone even bothered to watch Green Bay football since the days of Bart Starr?"  Reggie White must be spinning in his grave.  I imagine if he had been chased out of Green Bay so they could replace him wih an unproven rookie and had had the audacity to continue his career with another team that valued his hall of fame skills, that he too would have had to witness the moronic so-called fans embarass themselves.

2.  Green Bay sucks.  Once again.....no protection for the QB, no rushing game and a half assed defense that made Favre look even better than I thought possible.  4 touchdown passes?  Are you kidding me?

Jeff "Shaking His Head in Bewilderment" Winick

By the way, since your season is over, feel free to join the feel good bandwagon that is Iowa Hawkeye football.