[USML Announce] The Big Cheese

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 13:41:13 EST 2009

John,

No, I wasn't taking delight in the mere fact that the Packers lost....but you're close.  I honestly couldn't care less about the Packers.  But like Andy, I'd never deny the fact that I took great delight in thinking about the anguished looks on the faces of the Packer Nation as Favre was connecting on each of his 4 touchdown passes.  The fact that Green Back sucks (and they do) was just an observation.  Hopefully that will mean that my woeful Bears can put a beating on them when they come to Soldier Field.  My focus was on the fact that Green Bay FANS suck (and they do).