[USML Announce] A final song....

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 07:35:41 EDT 2009

Congrats to Blocker. ?Gotta be the biggest overall butt-whuppin' in league history. ?The Year of No Mas.

Also, let the record reflect that the Nukes easily won the tie-breaker (7-3) for sixth place and the second slot in next year's rotation draft. ?Brad will likely forget this by March and suggest a coin toss.