[USML Announce] Prize Money

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 08:27:05 EDT 2009

Yes!!!? Finally a response to the baiting.? Heaven knows that Mr. B. will never come to the defense of his beloved Packers.? Well, done, Mr. Fruit.?

Of course the victory wasn't undeserved.? It was handed to the Pack on a plate, but they did manage to hold onto it without tripping all over themselves giving it back.? Based?upon the way the?offensive and defensve lines played in Minneapolis the other night, I don't expect that to happen again.?