Re:[USML Announce] Hey Brats -- Get It In Gear

JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS INC. jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Sun Sep 20 18:18:35 EDT 2009

hey, I have my own "drive for five" reputation to uphold...mucking it up is
completeley plausible.
 best wishes, Brad!

Material based on data from sources deemed reliable; accuracy/completeness not guaranteed. Not for use as a primary basis of investment decisions; not to be construed to meet needs of any investor. Not a representation or solicitation of an offer to sell/buy any security. Securities may not be eligible for solicitation in all states. Opinions subject to change. Past performance does not guarantee future results.