[USML Announce] Hey Brats -- Get It In Gear

Jeff Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 15:57:34 EDT 2009

Not sure I understand. Mark trades Wieters, Price and Joba for a
championship and that's "beating DUMP at it's own game"?  I couldn't
see things more differently.  That is what DUMP is all about. Welcome
to the club, Mr B.

And I'll be happy to get the Wieters figurine. Despite the fact that
they're no doubt already appreciating dramatically.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone