[USML Announce] Since no one else dares do it, here is my fearless draft day analysis--now prove me wrong!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 11:01:43 EDT 2010

AYM:  short on SBs, will have to tweak SP.  Competitive.

BB:     not spending on pitching will keep them from a repeat.

FB:     no power, thin pitching....but Brats have greinke and upton for bait

HD:     should have spent more on pwr...too many scrubs

K9:     could have best offense, weakest pitching....$44 on soriano/jenks
tandem big risk

LMC:  a lotta scrubs need to contribute

MRH:  competitive and has keepers to trade. innit to winnit

Nukes: may need to move keepers when bradley implodes and young
disappears....innit to winnit.

Republicans:  power lite, middle of the pack

Riptorns:   left money on table...will have league's worst batting
average....power thin

Winick Berliners: innit to winnit but in desperate need of pitching.....any
pitching....