[USML Announce] USML - Roster moves

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 07:46:56 EDT 2010

Glad Kerbs finally admits he knows nothing about baseball.

In a message dated 4/4/2010 7:45:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
springkerb at aol.com writes:

Once FAAB bidding begins, the deadline for bids  is noon Central time,
right?

Block:  Do you have a Duke connection, or are you just a fan?  Very cool
that you'll be there either way.  (Since I know very  little about b'ball,
I'll stick w/ the Kentucky Derby.)

Mark