[USML Announce] Berliners Won't Get A Gregg Up in Saves Category

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 16:51:15 EDT 2010

Sir Jeffrey, the fact that the Blue Jays called upon Scott Downs (Rips,
$1/FA) to hold the lead in the 8th (and Gregg didn' even take off his
jacket) tells us all we need to know about who will get the nod in the event
Frasor continues to falter.  Dream on, Jeff, and let's see if you can
capture the Damon with a single save point.

Let's go go White Sox,
Brad Lee