[USML Announce] Rips Have More Talent Available

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 22:39:27 EDT 2010

And saves probably won't be a wash, so dump season is upon us, or at least it's upon Brad.  Most likely scenario is Francisco gets his closing gig back.  So you really have an A level starter and a solid closer in exchange for a quality (but unproven) young arm with an unknown and a disabled flyer.  The upside, from my perspective, is that Jacoby Ellsbury is worth about half a dozen quality players.  The downside is that Brad doesn't have half a dozen quality players.