[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Jeffrey H. Winick JHW at steinrayharris.com
Tue Apr 20 15:14:57 EDT 2010

Ah....let the games begin.

Looks like the defending champ was left holding the bag.  And just when
I thought Mark had figured out from his successful 2009 campaign that
you need to strike quickly, he appears to be back to his "let me think
this over" approach.  Its like they say...he who hestiates is lost.

Nukes and Daddies - welcome to the war of 2010.  Let's get ready to
RUUUUUUUMMMMMMBBBLLLLEEE!!!

By the way, to anyone who now recognizes that they'll be playing for
2011, I'm now looking for an outfielder.  Mike Cameron is down and looks
out for awhile.  Lots of goodies left to trade.

TOeFuKi