[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 21:16:15 EDT 2010

Mark,

Last time I checked, the games count in April and May every bit as much as they do in June, July and August.  So, while I share your belief that others will be dumping later this year, I don't see the wisdom in waiting.  And, I might point out, neither did you, for that brief moment of clarity you experienced at the beginning of last season.  And that turned out alright, didn't it?  Hey, your brief foray into the world of us DUMP members was a good move for you.  Come on over to the darkside.  You'll be welcomed with open arms.  Now, Andy, on the other hand.....

As for Lackey, as Buddha and his buddies at Goldman Sachs will tell you, if you can make a market and you're able to avoid going to jail in the process, all is well.  Unfortunately for me, our rules disallow retroactive trading.  But for that, I assure you there would have been a market clearing price for exactly such a move.

That is all....for now.

TOeFuKi