Re:[USML Announce] **Notice of Hot Wax Seal**

JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS INC. jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Sun Aug 8 12:21:34 EDT 2010

the Brats trade John Jaso to the Hoosiers for Alex "don't call me Jesus" Colome.

Mark B.  please activate K. Shoppach at C.
---- Original Message From: Andrew Klein <announce at usml.net> At:  8/06  7:51:30
The Klein Nine trades Alex Liddi, Kevin Youkilis*, Nick Johnson and
Mitch Talbot to the Angry Young Men for Dice-K*, Casey Kotchman, Daniel
Hudson, and Jorge Cantu.

As this trade gives the AYM enough salary to stay at the floor, the K-9
says "you're welcome" to the Red Hots and Hoosier Daddies for permitting
their three-way big glob of hot wax deal to go through.  Kerber and
Winick ... still time for me to do favors for you before Sunday's
deadline.  Let me know what I can do to help.

That is all.