[USML Announce] Roster Question

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Aug 14 06:59:36 EDT 2010

Mark K -- can you rummage through the announcement list archives on
www.usml.net to try and locate prior debates on the issue?

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of springkerb at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2010 5:53 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Roster Question

Regarding who might recall the prior instance, Brad might recall, because he
was involved in the debate--he opposed and ultimately lost out on the issue.
(I believe I was chasing Brad and Mike at the time.)  Or I think Rich took
part in the discussion and agreed with me.  I also vaguely recall that a
couple of others have done this since the first time I did it--possibly Jeff
and/or Rich, but I'm not sure.

One other thing--for comparison, look at section 4.1 and see how specific it
is regarding population of the roster on Draft Day.  There's no comparable
in-season provision and, once again, if 3.1 already covered that ground,
then the very specific language of 4.1 would not be necessary.