[USML Announce] Roster Question

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 13:51:33 EDT 2010

You sent an e-mail saying how awful it was that I was leaving slots open and depriving someone of a slot on my team.  You waxed poetic about your days in Little League, when everyone got to play.  I called you on the fact that you had a couple of DL'd guys on your active roster and were basically doing the same thing.  If it's the year I think it was, you ended up beating me by one stinkin' hit or walk for a .001 lead in WHIP.