[USML Announce] Roster Question

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 16:55:52 EDT 2010

Actually, to the best of my recollection, the exact reason that we removed the language change that temporarily banned the practice was the belief that the salary floor and cap set the minimum and maximum roster requirements, so there was no longer any reason to impose a ban on empty roster slots, as long as the salary requirements were met.