[USML Announce] USML - Draft Date

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 05:37:51 EST 2010

Mark-

The only nights I am free that week are 3/24 and 3/26 -- and I would
need to participate by phone.

Not to muck things up, but the week before that is my spring break from
the law school, and I could be in Chicago 3/17 or 3/18.  I know that's
early, but if that works for others, that would be great.  I hate to
miss a draft in person!!

-Andy