[USML Announce] Draft

Bbuddhas bbuddhas at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 09:50:43 EST 2010

Here is my sitch.  If Marquette makes the tourney I will travel with
them to the Regionals. Regionals begin the 18th and 19th.  Because
Milwaukee is a site and play in Milw is the 19th I assume MU will play
the 18th meaning I will be travelling the 17th. If I am not leaving
until the 18th I'll be there.  I cannot draft the 16th.  Will try to
think of someone who can draft for me.  If any of you have a
knowledgable colleague who would want to draft let me know.

Sent from my iPhone