[USML Announce] Draft

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Mon Feb 22 10:46:11 EST 2010

Kerber:  Happy Birthday!  Can you please confirm that you are available
on 3/17 or 18?

Brad:  Nice response Mr. AGC, but do you mind answering the question
about availability?

Buddha:  If you travel on the 17th, can you be available in the evening
by phone?

  -- Mark B.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On
Behalf Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 10:18 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Draft

Budda, what are you talking about? Are you the team mascot?

-Brad

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Bbuddhas <bbuddhas at aol.com> wrote:

Here is my sitch.  If Marquette makes the tourney I will travel with
them to the Regionals. Regionals begin the 18th and 19th.  Because
Milwaukee is a site and play in Milw is the 19th I assume MU will play
the 18th meaning I will be travelling the 17th. If I am not leaving
until the 18th I'll be there.  I cannot draft the 16th.  Will try to
think of someone who can draft for me.  If any of you have a
knowledgable colleague who would want to draft let me know.

Sent from my iPhone

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you
that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such
taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred
to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection
with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this
communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular
circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
immediately.