[USML Announce] Draft Date

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 23:41:14 EST 2010

Like W ('cause he could spell it) was a real conservative?  Let's see, how big can we grow the government and the deficit when there's not even a recession to provide smoke screen?  It always blows me away that Buddha could claim to revere Reagan and also claim allegiance to the half-wit who finally killed the Reagan revolution.

But I digress.

Or not.