[USML Announce] Lets Make A Deal

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 08:36:28 EST 2010

For Pool players, I'll be getting out official props to Jeff shortly.  As
for roto ... can't do anything until the Winick Magazine comes out.  What is
the timing, Jeff?

Finally, Jeff left out the one competition where the Klein boys are beating
the Winicks -- our annual College Bowl Pool.  If 'Bama beats Texas tomorrow
night, Jason Klein will be the champion among 20+ players.

Roll Tide!!

-Andy