[USML Announce] Bombers 2010 - no repeat

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 20:30:34 EDT 2010

Do you have any interest in Longoria?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Blocker <mbblocker at aol.com>
To: 'USML Announcements' <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Mon, Jul 19, 2010 8:25 pm
Subject: [USML Announce] Bombers 2010 - no repeat

League:

  The Bombers have come to the unfortunate realization thata repeat title in 2010 seems like a long-shot.  Therefore, I will be conductingtrade negotiations to move all of my remaining useful pieces.  However, becauseI will be on vacation next week and may have very limited access to eitheremail or cell service, I strongly encourage contenders to make their offersthis week.  I can be reached at home or at work.  All offers welcome.