[USML Announce] Think Floyd: The Dark Side of The Red-Hots

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Jun 3 09:49:54 EDT 2010

Hoosiers?  Is it that Rick/Rich thing again?  Take another peak at the
standings Bomber-boy.  It's the Red-Hots tail pipe that you're looking at.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Blocker, Mark B.
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 9:48 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Think Floyd: The Dark Side of The Red-Hots

Brad:

  I am buying your lunch tomorrow.  Klein assigned his debt to you to me.

  By the way, no mention in your email of the Defending Champions hanging
around the upper echelon of the standings with presumed powers Nukes and
Hoosiers?  However, I need some pitching if I am going to repeat..who wants
some cheap stuff (Romero etc.) for next year?

  -- Mark B.