[USML Announce] Riptorns' Season Over.....

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Jun 3 15:58:29 EDT 2010

Whatever. Just remember: topic 1 is deposing klein from the top of the standings...

Mark B. Blocker
Sidley Austin LLP
One South Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel: (312) 853-6097
Fax: (312) 853-7036
E-mail: Mblocker at sidley.com
Assistant: Sylvia Tillig (312) 853-7699

________________________________

From: announce-bounces at usml.net <announce-bounces at usml.net>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Thu Jun 03 15:14:24 2010
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Riptorns' Season Over.....

What's wrong with a little flogging?  By the way, Moustakas and/or Hosmer were also included in the deal. Just saying.....

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 3, 2010, at 1:58 PM, "Blocker, Mark B." <mblocker at Sidley.com> wrote:

	That will be a short discussion, Jeff.  I have already admitted my error on that one.  What is left: flogging?

	-- Mark B.

	P.S.  Unmentioned: I had to take Gordon with them.