[USML Announce] Perfect for Father's Day! New Jewish Baseball Cards

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 11:03:44 EDT 2010

There are only 14 active Jewish players right now, the rest of the cards are all time greats (Koufax, Greenberg, etc.):

Brad Ausmus
Ryan Braun
Craig Breslow
Scott Feldman
Sam Fuld
John Grabow
Gabe Kapler
Ian Kinsler
Jason Marquis
Aaron Poreda
Ryan Sadowski
Scott Schoenenweis
Josh Whitesell
Kevin Youkilis

I check periodically to identify targets.  Doug, now do you understand why I keep petering you about Youkilis?

By the way, it had totally escaped me that the Cubs have 2 Jews on the squad (Fuld and Grabow).  How can they not be winning?