[USML Announce] Re: A Day at the Races, Part Deux

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 17:04:34 EDT 2010

My horse is entered on Saturday.  She'll run in the 8th race, post time 4:42 p.m.  My dad is running a horse earlier in the day, at around 3:30.  First race post time is 1:00, and I'll probably arrive around 1:30--1:45 (after picking up one of my daughters at the gym).  I will very likely have some spare capacity in box seats I've already purchased.  Let me know if you're interested.

This should be fun.  It's a pretty significant race ($100,000 purse), and we'll have a decent chance.  Hope to see a few of you there.