[USML Announce] Re: USML email probs

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 16:17:16 EST 2010

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL

Rich:

You're not going to have to fix our little e-mail routing and delay feature, are you?  As we've discussed, it's not in our mutual best interest to have some of the league members see everything at the same time.  Surely, with your technical expertise, you can "fix" this in the most appropriate way--if you know what I mean.  And of course, don't mention this private e-mail to anyone else.

Thanks.