[USML Announce] USML Draft - logistics

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 21:49:34 EDT 2010

League:

  This Wednesday, March 17, we will hold the USML Draft.  Here are a few
details and logistics.

When:  5:30 p.m. to start.  We will go until we are done, so we need to keep
the pace moving.

Where:  Sidley Austin LLP, which is located at 1 S. Dearborn.  It's at the
SE corner of Dearborn and Madison.  Once you enter the lobby, you will need
to give your name, which should be on the security list.  After you check
in, ride the elevator to 38.  The 38th floor will look closed, but I will
keep a look-out for people and help you find the draft room.

What to bring:  Bring all of your roto prep stuff, and given the time of the
draft, try to come prepared with lists already made.  Feel free to bring
food; there should be drinks around.

What not to bring:  Do not bring alcohol.  While I am sure it would make the
draft more fun, I prefer not to jeopardize my job or the firm's reputation.
The conference room in which we will draft is a nice and spacious facility,
and I am sure we would all prefer to have it available in future years.

Questions:  If you have other questions, just e-mail or call me.  I look
forward to getting together.

  Mark B.