[USML Announce] Draft Night: Let us not talk falsely now

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 10:12:30 EDT 2010

OK, so Shabes is bringing pizzas, correct?  Spinach and cheese only for me,
Doug. Thanks. And, Winick, please bring some extra Lactaid.  Thanks. You're
the best, Jeff, you really are.

To the Nukes, Daddies, and Red Hots, I say this: It's your time, laddies. If
you falter in any way, if you stumble doen that perilous path to
suceess, then the Angries and Berliners stand to gain from your miststeps
and nonfeasance. Tread carefully. The rest of us, with the exception of the
Bombers, can only hope and pray for the right (and equal) opportunity to
compete.

Later,
Brad Lee Bad Attitude