[USML Announce] Can Red Hots Kerry On Without Closer Wood? Roto Expert Winick Doubtful

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 14:59:21 EDT 2010

The Red Hots' championship quest suffered a not unexpected blow when closer
Kerry Wood was shut down for at least 8 to 80 weeks with some
unpronounceable injury to some body part below his neck and above his groin.

"This news is particularly distressing to me," sighed Jeff Winick, who heard
the news en route home from Las Vegas. "I had just bet my quarterly
partnership draw on the Red Hots winning it all this year. I hopped on my
Lear jet to head home for brunch, then hear this news. Great. Now it looks
like I'm going to finish first."