[USML Announce] USML Rosters - update

Bbuddhas bbuddhas at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 00:36:43 EDT 2010

Why the Bill Self anger??  I met Him 4 years ago at Kansas. We got
around to talking about my son Luke and he sent me 3 really cool
auction items for fundraisers over the next 2 years and a letter to
Luke about being an inspiring story.   Bill's a good guy. There are
plenty of bad guys to root against.
Sent from my iPhone